can someone answer my question?

kkollins at kkollins at
Sun Dec 6 00:13:30 EST 1998

eisner19 at wrote:

> Theories, at best, are useful, NEVER verifiable!
> Steve

What if there's a theory that's supported by 100% of experimental evidence, and by 100% of Human experience...?
what if there's nothing within Physical Reality that's ever contradicted it...?

I'll avoid getting on the "oh-how-deep-is-my-'thought' "bandwagon", where the spouting of Meaningless platitudes
is taken as a "badge of rank", and call such a theory "Verified" until at least one such "contradiction" exists.
ken collins