Does anyone know what orthostatic intolerance is???

William Byrd wrbyrd at home.com
Sun Dec 6 15:37:03 EST 1998

She said that this doesn't work because the blood pools in her legs when she
stands, etc.  She was told that this is caused because she has poor muscle
tone and her muscles don't contract to send the blood up to her heart.
Currently she is working to improve her muscle tone by using low resistance
weight training. Thanks for the suggestion, any way.
<912634507.940.1.nnrp-10.d4e44203 at news.demon.co.uk>...