can someone answer my question?

eisner19 at idt.net eisner19 at idt.net
Sun Dec 6 15:12:28 EST 1998

In article <366A11F8.E4A2A628 at pop3.concentric.net>,
kkollins at concentric.net wrote:

> eisner19 at idt.net wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Theories, at best, are useful, NEVER verifiable!
> > Steve
>
> What if there's a theory that's supported by 100% of experimental
evidence, and by 100% of Human experience...?
> what if there's nothing within Physical Reality that's ever contradicted
it...?

> I'll avoid getting on the "oh-how-deep-is-my-'thought' "bandwagon",
where the spouting of Meaningless platitudes
> is taken as a "badge of rank", and call such a theory "Verified" until
at least one such "contradiction" exists.
> ken collins
A new experiment can produce new facts which can challenge or contradict a
theory.  And as long as science proceeds there will always be the
possibility of new observations!
Steve

--
To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random Signatures² into your Preferences folder.