Cerebral Palsy

John johnhkm at logicworld.com.au
Sun Dec 6 03:56:45 EST 1998

A friend of mine has recently commenced employment with the Cerebral Palsy
League of Australia. He asked me to go fishing for him as he is looking for
some good solid texts to help those under his care.

Specifically, he is interested in texts, fiction or non-fiction, that assist
cerebral palsy individuals cope with the emotional problems they encounter.
The age range is 1- 15 years. Eg, dealing with missed milestones such as
riding a bike ... .

Any therapies useful in this context will also be appreciated.

I will be very grateful if you could post responses here or email me.

Thank you,

John Hasenkam.