Processing capability of the spinal cord

eladyt at my-dejanews.com eladyt at my-dejanews.com
Sun Dec 6 06:38:12 EST 1998

Well, it appears that the move animals are developed, the less functions they
have in their spinal cord. For example, frogs will try to wipe of an
irritating material applied to their body even if their spine is cut, cats
with cut spinal cords can walk on a treadmill but until Harkem et al published
their work it has not been demonstrated with people.