Fw: can someone answer my question?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sun Dec 6 00:47:21 EST 1998

RonBlue wrote:

> [...]

This is, Verifiably, B. S. 100% of the nervous system is involved in 100% of all
neural-activation "states"... if it were not so, "quiescent" neural "activation"
would interfere with convergence, and, to the degree of such, "convergence" would
have observable "holes" in it... which is what =all= lesion studies Verify.

> Since only 1% is required it likely that all animals are conscious and occurs
> as a natural consequence of physics and biology.  The mirotublin are used
> to transport neurotransmitters and nutrients and would occur in most
> life forms.
>
> Darwin wins again but this time with a simple answer.

I mean no offfense (just the opposite), but Darwin wasn't even close. ken collins