Fw: can someone answer my question?

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at fox.tamu.edu
Sun Dec 6 02:49:41 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
: This is, Verifiably, B. S. 100% of the nervous system is involved in 100% of all
: neural-activation "states"... if it were not so, "quiescent" neural "activation"
: would interfere with convergence, and, to the degree of such, "convergence" would
: have observable "holes" in it... which is what =all= lesion studies Verify.

Please explain what you mean by the above.  What is this "convergence"
that you mention?  What kind of observable "holes" do you mean?

Also, please provide citations for the lesion studies to which you
are referring.

I'd expect that if 100% of the nervous system was involved in anything,
the result would be a fatal seizure.  But then, I don't claim to be
an expert in neuroscience.

That reminds me.  Why not tell us what qualifies you to be an
"expert" in physics, mathematics, and neuroscience?

Eric Johnson