NEEDS Serious help with a research problem

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sun Dec 6 20:13:24 EST 1998

Have you included stuff like folks believing that there were four "humors"
responsible for everything... stuff like this resulted from primitive disections,
in which the bodily fluids seemed to "be the main thing"... then, check out Da
Vinci's diagrams of cadavers... there's evidence that, long before the Greeks,
ancient "doctors" performed primitive "brain surgery" which consisted of opening
the skull (I believe the ref was in _Science News_ some time back, but I can't give
the details of the ref to you, perhaps you can scan their semi-annual Indices...
I've moved-around so much, my _Science News_ issues are in great disarray, sorry.
ken collins