chronic inflamatory demilinating Poly redcular neuropathy

Leonard Spoto lspoto at LOOPNET.COM
Mon Dec 7 18:46:01 EST 1998

My father was recently diagnosed with Chronic Inflammatory Demilinating
Poly Redicular Neuropathy and we are looking for a treatment center, advice
or anything that may be of assistance with our efforts to help him battle
this disease.

My father lives in Sacramento, CA. He is 53 years old and has just begin to
feel numbness in his feet and fingertips.

If anybody knows of anything, I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Leonard Spoto
lspoto at
San Francisco, CA

1110 Burlingame Ave, Suite 203