request for citation.

markos kapes mkapes at softhome.net
Mon Dec 7 18:47:07 EST 1998

hey all--

a week or so back, there was an announcement of success in using neural
net stuff to do multivariate stat stuff, canonical discrimination or
factor analysis or something. somehow, i managed to lose the ditation.
it was in "Computational Neuroscience" i believe, but as my school
doesn't recieve it i need the whole info for interlibrary loan. would
someome be so kind as to post it or mail it to me, or any other stuff
they think might be of help on pattern recognition, particularly in
stochastic serioes/time series. thanks so much.

--marko kapes

p.s. are these groups archived anywhere so i can look back on stuff
myself?