NEEDS Serious help with a research problem

david_olmsted at david_olmsted at
Sun Dec 6 21:06:52 EST 1998

In article <19981206184151.00796.00000493 at>,
  pat71663 at (Pat71663) wrote:
> Hi,
> I am doing a research project on the brain.  WE have to start in ancient
> Greece, from there we have to different era where the brain has progressed and
> then to the 20th century, but I can nnot seem to find any information on an
> in between the ancient Greece or 20th Century.  If you have any information or
> any places for me to go, Please write.    need soon! I was thinking about the
> Reniassance period.
> Thank you so much for your help,
> Erin Kerrigan
> Pat71663 at

A great web site for the history of neuroscience which also has a chronology
of all significant events is the "History of Neuroscience" site at

David Olmsted