essay question

david_olmsted at my-dejanews.com david_olmsted at my-dejanews.com
Sun Dec 6 21:16:59 EST 1998

In article <Pine.SO4.4.02.9812061322390.17837-100000 at gemini>,
  Mark Brady <bm6ai at herts.ac.uk> wrote:
> I am a student studying Cognitive Science, and I have an essay question,
> entitled, "It is spatio-temporal integration that allows neurones to
> process data".  If anyone knows of any good references, or has an
> first-hand information on the subject, could they please email me with the
> relevant info.
>
> Thanks,
> 		M.E.Brady

Mark,

For a negative view to that idea see my site at http://www.neurocomputing.org.
The alternative to the more common idea that neurons process data using
spatio-temporal integration is that neurons process data using microcircuits.

Sincerely,
David Olmsted