A.I. Robots: Are we doomed?

Leif Bloomquist leifb at nospam.com
Wed Dec 9 11:36:42 EST 1998

D Herring wrote:

> The beauty with robots is that they are controlled by computers--and we
> all know that the most popular OS is Windows9x.
> Therefore, we have been saved from robots taking over the world simply
> because their "brains" will always be crashing.

"Quick!  The Robots are revolting!   Somebody Telnet to port 135 and
type a few characters!!!!"    (<---How to crash WinNT prior to SP3)

On a serious note, though, I have to constantly explain to people WHY we
don't have Microsoft products controlling our 50-ton robots.

Cheers all,
Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist  B.A.Sc.           |  leifb (at) robominer (dot) com
Research and Development Engineer  |  Phone: (905) 713-3700 x713

"If you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything!"