Weep with me...

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Wed Dec 9 19:16:34 EST 1998

Walter Eric Johnson wrote:

> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
> : http://www.abcnews.com/sections/world/DailyNews/unicef981208.html
>
> What does this have to do with neuroscience?

That which is experienced becomes encoded within microscopic trophic
modifications ("micromods") that are rigorously-coupled to that which is
experienced.

Subsequently, the micromods form a major "component" of the stuff that
guides the nervous system's convergence upon behaviors that will be
manifested.

In other words, we tend strongly to "become", in terms of our behaviors,
that which we've experienced.

So if the Children receive no Education, what can be gained through the
experience of Education will tend, strongly, to be absent from the
behavior of the Children, grown to maturity.

Education is 100% Neuroscience, "WEJ"... it's old-long-since that the
Failures of Education are 100% the Failures of Neuroscience.

Neuroscience is =Serious= Stuff. K. P. Collins