Fw: can someone answer my question?

Sir Knowitall spamdecoy.only.real.address.is.fellin at one.net.au
Wed Dec 9 23:15:43 EST 1998

In my opinion the point you made was a waste of effort because it is in
support of a theory that, although it might well approximate an aspect of
What Is going on, lacks relevance where it counts.

That is:

Our obvious need to throw more light on "selective *unconsciousness*" caused
by "Specific (easily specifieable) Hibernation Imploring Type
life-Situations" [deservedly abbreviated ~SHITS~ -- because they "stink" so
to speak].

Unnecessarily many of which, we tend to perpetuate.

We do so precisely because of the selective *unconsciousness*, and the
"Conditioned-in & Hibernated, Hence Unconsciously Remembered, Stressors,
Effecting (e.g. "EVASIVE") Symptoms" [~CHHURSES~ for short], that this such
life-Situations as if "put in place" in the way of a needfulfilled, hence
more likely to be "fluently/freely integrated" and so more fully conscious
and "alive", brain/individual.

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote in message
<366B63E7.50ADFBC4 at pop3.concentric.net>...
>kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
>
>> RonBlue wrote:

Verify.

>> > Since only 1% is required it likely that all animals are conscious and
occurs
>> > as a natural consequence of physics and biology.  The mirotublin are
used
>> > to transport neurotransmitters and nutrients and would occur in most
>> > life forms.
>> >
>> > Darwin wins again but this time with a simple answer.
>>
>> I mean no offfense (just the opposite), but Darwin wasn't even close. ken
collins

>Even though it seems he didn't Realize such, William Thompson (Lord Kelvin)
was