So-long...

Marco Hoeksma m.r.hoeksma at pharm.uu.nl
Thu Dec 10 03:35:54 EST 1998

Maybe alt.humor is a good place for you.

I have been reading your postings for a while now, and I wholehartedly
agree with Eric Johnson and Frank le Fever. Your posts do not belong
here (but when you take into account that they probably are a product of
some bipolar or delusional disorder, they even might be appropriate in a
way).

Your pseudo-intellectual psychobabble is good for a laugh. Taking it
seriously is out of the question. So follow my first suggestion and go
away.

--
drs. Marco R. Hoeksma

The Netherlands