Can biomolecules have a collective form of "consciousness"?

patanie at patanie at
Fri Dec 11 09:02:33 EST 1998

Les molecules ont-elles une conscience collective?
I have found,recently(1997),a demonstrable definition of
what is human "consciousness".
Many years ago,I hypothesised that biomolecules might,collectively,display a
"conscious" behaviour.
The discovery that consciousness is a phenomenon of "resonance",between
fractal-like memory domains,made me think,recently,that it would be
interesting to see if resonances between biomolecules could be the source of
what looks like a form of consciousness of DNA and biomolecules.

How resonances between DNA and proteins could lead to the self-organising
properties of matter?

Your ideas are welcomed.

Best regards,