UNILATERAL NEGLECT

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Dec 12 00:27:19 EST 1998

Oh yeah... what you say, too :-)

But I stand on what I posted, Mr. Frank... Neglect is commonly one-way
in the dynamics of Child Abuse... then, as the Child matures, and the
generalized passive-active phase shift (sensory-template-dominant to
motor-template-dominant phase shift) gains ascendency (AoK, Ap5, Ap7,
Ap8), the Geometry of behavior "inverts", the "adult" replicates the
abusive dynamics... an entirely-within-the-control-of-Neuroscience
Tragedy, Perpetuated, Needlessly... Sorrowfully. K. P. Collins