Grandiosity

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 11 23:03:52 EST 1998

In <3671C0EE.AF23469C at pop3.concentric.net> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
writes:

- - - - - - - - - -(snip) - - - - - - - - - - - -

>=Please= Forgive me for stating a simple fact: AoK's explication of
why decussation occurs is the single most-significant "event" that's
>occurred during the entire History of Science. I've sent it out again
>and again. It's not been published. I've never received any Reviewers'
>Comments.

No comment.

Well, no comment, but maybe a question:  Collins, have you really NO
insight at all into what's happening?  Have you NO suspicion at all
about the accuracy of your beliefs?  Have you NO doubts?

F. LeFever