So-long...(Cowardice Unveiled)

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 11 22:54:31 EST 1998

Is this an attempt to intimidate readers of this newsgroup and try to
prevent their first amendment rights to free speech?

The coward who is afraid to present his ideas in plain statements for
the scrutiny and criticism of others now shows that he is afraid to
hear what we think of his self-indulgent abuse of this newsgroup and
irresponsible replies to people seeking information (sometimes with a
deeply personal need foor accurate information on behalf of a
neurologically ill family member).

He is making what can only be considered a veiled threat of
retaliation.

He guards "Free Will"? No, he guards his self-image, which must be
rather precarious at this point. He would guard it better by finding a
more gullible audience.

I am happy to have my opinion of his nonsense archived.

F. LeFever

In <366F561C.8A13B28B at pop3.concentric.net> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net