I'm looking for Kainate.

ÌÁÖ¿µ jooyong at HYMAIL.HANYANG.AC.KR
Fri Dec 11 23:04:23 EST 1998

I'm studying delayed neuronal cell death in Kainate-induced seizure model.
Recently, I can't find any source that produce the Kainate.
Sigma and Fluka Co. told me that they don't make the product now.
Other companyes such as Tocris, ICN and RBI said that they can't find
the material.
Now, I'm studying emergently its action on neuronal cells. So, I strongly
hope that I obtain it from antwhere. Does anyone know the
source that make Kainate now? Or I'll greatly appreciate if anyone
donate it. I need about 500mg of it now.