Can biomolecules have a collective form of "consciousness"?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Fri Dec 11 22:33:23 EST 1998

Years ago, I was going to discuss this stuff in sci.physics.research,
but was locked-out. Because there're a lot of "commensurate" msgs now
posted in that newsgroup, I tried again last night, but apparently, I've
been locked-out again. It's straight Physics, but if folks allow me to
do so, I'll discuss it, a bit, here in bionet.neuroscience (just
=Please= don't buzz" me if "you" don't understand the Physics).

=Everything= reduces directly to the Continuous one-way flow of energy
from ordered "states" to disordered "states" that is what's described by
2nd Thermo ("wdb2t").

The flow of energy that is wdb2t is not only an "EverReady" power
supply, it is also what Determines the Constitutions of what have been
referred to as "atoms"... and the "resonances" to which you've referred.

We can go all the way to Consicousness, if you like, and it's =All=
wdb2t. K. P. Collins