Grandiosity

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Dec 12 02:40:01 EST 1998

And, BTW, my read is that the folks at Concentric are already Monitoring
my posts... I use a slow machine for communications so that =any=
"tampering" is Immediately-"Announced" to me by my machine's "Yawning"
while I work.

It's "hilarious". I come here to Present a Gift of Understanding, get
Jumped by some who, Plain-as-Day, work to destroy the Gift, and it's the
one who Presents the Gift who is the one who comes under Scrutiny... [no
smiley-face]

...Look-and-See, such is the work of the "Beast". K. P. Collins