Save the Fluffies

Andy Burt Yossarian at yoyoslair.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 12 14:54:48 EST 1998

In article <3670ca2a.38437413 at news.globalnet.co.uk>, Tim Pinney
<timpin at globalnet.co.uk> writes

bit snipped

>Personally,I believe that as a convicted terrorist,he should have no
>rights and he should be force fed if necessary.However,if he does
>become a martyr,his like will cause some chaos for a few days and
>possibly kill a few innocent people.Then he will be forgotten just as
>others of his like have been.
>
>regards...Tim

I do not believe he ought to be force fed. If the guy dies two things
happen.

  1 One less violent nut case will be let out after his sentence ends.
  2 The community at large won't have to pay his keep.

Call me a sentimental old fool but I think both of these are desirable.

I do not approve of people who consider burning things down and sending
letter bombs as acceptable forms of protest. Violence only causes more
violence.
--
Andy

Life is hard