What is the mind?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Dec 12 21:52:21 EST 1998

I visited Graceland a while back... was deeply touched by seeing how
Elvis's Life had been so-Manipulated by "profit"-seekers that such
resulted in Elvis's Losing-his-way... I contemplated all of this, while
at his grave-site, and, listening to "If I can Dream", wept for him at
his grave-site.

It's a visit that I reccommend to everyone, even folks who "scorn" what
they think Elvis "stood for".

My favorite Presley song is "In the Ghetto".

Anything else you "want to know"? ken collins