Scince Fair Help

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sat Dec 12 22:59:57 EST 1998

Aaron, you must choose for yourself, but I suggest that you think about
choosing a different topic because the topic you've chosen is one that's
much-abused these days, and it'll be difficult for you to get straight
answers from folks. =Hold onto= your idea, but pursue it when you're in
highschool. You'll need the experience you gain between now and then to
withstand, and sort-through the discordant (manipulative) stuff with
which you'll have to deal.

If you tell me your interests, I'll help you find a good topic for your
research. ken collins