What is the mind?

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at fox.tamu.edu
Sun Dec 13 01:48:16 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
: Anything else you "want to know"? ken collins

There is something I'd really like to know.

By now, you must realize that you're not fooling anyone here.  It is
intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that your claim to
be an expert in neuroscience, mathematics, and physics is bogus,
that there is rarely anything of any interest in your posts, and
that you just don't care!  Why?  Have you sunk so low that the
only way you can get people to notice you is to play the idiot?
Is it so important to you to be noticed that it doesn't matter
that your notoriety is entirely based on pathetic attempts to
pose as an expert?

I didn't understand Elvis (the one who claimed to be the
reincarnation) and I don't understand you.  The two of you
appear to be just like each other -- craving attention so much
that you are willing to put up with ridicule and derision just
to get that attention.

So why are you this way?

Eric Johnson