What is the mind?

Walter Eric Johnson wej3715 at scully.tamu.edu
Sun Dec 13 10:31:47 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
: A bit of Progress! At least you're coming to understand that I'm
: "willing to put up with ridicule and derision". ken collins

If your goal in life is to be a kook, you are indeed a great
success.  If your goal is to be a scientist, you are an abject
failure.

Eric Johnson

: Walter Eric Johnson wrote:
: >
: > kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
: > : Anything else you "want to know"? ken collins
: >
: > There is something I'd really like to know.
: >
: > By now, you must realize that you're not fooling anyone here.  It is
: > intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that your claim to
: > be an expert in neuroscience, mathematics, and physics is bogus,
: > that there is rarely anything of any interest in your posts, and
: > that you just don't care!  Why?  Have you sunk so low that the
: > only way you can get people to notice you is to play the idiot?
: > Is it so important to you to be noticed that it doesn't matter
: > that your notoriety is entirely based on pathetic attempts to
: > pose as an expert?
: >
: > I didn't understand Elvis (the one who claimed to be the
: > reincarnation) and I don't understand you.  The two of you
: > appear to be just like each other -- craving attention so much
: > that you are willing to put up with ridicule and derision just
: > to get that attention.
: >
: > So why are you this way?
: >