Grandiosity

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sun Dec 13 05:57:36 EST 1998

CORRECTION:

I've detected the "yawning" (which ceased immediately after I posted the
msg quoted below, but began again earlier this night, and has, now,
ceased again, which "time"-frame is "curious", and, possibly, Telling),
but I =RETRACT= attribution to "folks at Concentric", and Acknowledge
that I should never have expressed such, and Submit myself to any
Consequences of having so-Misspoken. K. P. Collins