UNILATERAL NEGLECT

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Sun Dec 13 20:51:40 EST 1998

Ho, ho, ho :-)

F. Frank LeFever wrote:

> Stupidly, he assumed he knew what the term "unilateral neglect" meant,

Yes, and if you check the context of my post that was posted
immediately-prior to the post to which you originally responded, you'll
see why it was that my context was so-focussed.

But I Corrected my temporary short-sightedness... and, even though you
make "much ado about nothing" (because that's all that's now left of my
"mis-take"), there's nothing left for me to do with respect to my
temporary shortsightedness.

But you might want to explain why it was that you were wasting your
"time" in the 1990s replicating stuff that was already in the textbooks
in the 1970s :-)

> and when his error was pointed out his "invincible ignorance" precluded
> his learning from the experience.  "Unilateral neglect" (do a Medline
> search on it, please) is the term used in hundreds of
> scientific/medical articles to refer to the complex phenomena of
> lateralized inattention after focal neurological damage (e.g.
> right-parietal stroke).  It has NOTHING to do with "child abuse" or
> "child neglect".

=Only= if one reduces one's "living" to a "state" in which one cannot
discern the correlations that Exist between "unilateral" and "one-way"
:-)

> Ignorant is ignorant.  God help the child that > depends on such a stupid "protector"!

I Expect God =Is=. ken collins