OSMOSIS? CAPILLARY ACTION? ROOT PRESSURE?

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Sun Dec 13 20:38:39 EST 1998

I have deleted all but bionet.neuroscience from the irresponsibly long
list of groups you have cross-posted to  (including misc journalism
groups).  Let us hope that no one has anything to say regarding your
noonsense, especially anyone who would initiate a plague of
cross-posting from these oddly assorted groups.  No one is saying
anything because we remember what you posted before and will nnot be
tricked into downloading so many kilobytes of drivel (26K? 34K??).

We remember you as the expert who does not know the difference between
pump action and capillary action, but presumes to know something "new"
about cerebral sipinal fluid circulation.

Take a hint.

F. LeFever