So-long...

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Mon Dec 14 10:19:59 EST 1998

Marco Hoeksma wrote:

> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
> >
> > Marco Hoeksma wrote:

> > > What about:
> > >
> > > the Neural Topology, which Rigorously-Preserves the
> > > Body-External-Environment Topology, and, hence, the External 3-D
> > > Energy-Gradient Topology is Rigorously-preserved at the  molecular
> > > "level"... and beyond, to the Ionic-Conductance "level"... and to the
> > > "Level" of "only" Energy... the "Automation of 'knowing'" results from
> > > such...
> >
> > Do you think I'm not aware that what I've posted (I've not checked the
> > acuracy of your attribution) will tend to be "moved away from" by folks
> > who're unfamiliar with it? I am Aware of such... just as Gallileo was
> > Aware of the Consequences of his having to declare what he Saw with his
> > own eyes... how does such "nullify" a Scientist's Obligation to Declare
> > what he Sees with his own eyes?
>
> Talking about grandiosity. You yhink that your gibberish puts you right
> up there with the likes of Gallileo? And can you really see 'external 3D
> energy gradients' at a molecular level? Man, you must be God.

I'm =just= an insignificant "clerk" who finds Joy in the Look-and-See
Stuff... and that's "just" it... given the Topological "Lens" which is
the Neuroanatomical Geometry, =anyone= can do the same... it's "just"
been the case that folks had not Done the necessary Look-and-See
Stuff... it's a bit atypically-arduous, that's all.

> > You Cannot. No one Can.
>
> You're right. No one can, because no one knows what AoK is. You refer to
> AoK all the time, you talk about things like 'TD/E(up)' but you never
> post the full story.

The Full-Story would require gigabytes of gigabytes, because, since the
theory began its implosion to Unity, in 1980, I've not encountered
anything within Physical Reality that the theory's stuff does not
Require to be rewritten.

This's why I've been Begging for an in-person presentation opportunity.
I want to teach the Method, not to single-handedly do the rewriting of
everything... there are folks who're much-better equipped than me to do
the collective thing. (I've also Seen that it's Necessary to do such an
in-person thing before Fair Witnesses, be-cause some have "endeavored"
to Co-opt the theory's Stuff. It's Crucial that I Stand-Against such, in
which there're Devastating Consequences for Humanity. I do so-Stand, and
Will so-Stand.)

Beyond this, I See-Clearly that my request for an in-person presentation
opportunity is nothing at-all-unusual. Given what's in AoK, what's been
Unusual is that my request for an in-person presentation opportunity has
gone unfulfilled.

> You are very right when you say (over and over again) that we don't have
> a clue of what you're talking about. But it's your fault, not ours.

I Accept the Responsibility, Inherent, as above.

> (SNIP)
>

> > =Please= Forgive me for stating a simple fact: AoK's explication of why
> > decussation occurs is the single most-significant "event" that's
> > occurred during the entire History of Science.
>
> You are insane.

I can demonstrate Truth... History is Big... it's in the Gigs-of-Gigs.

> > I've sent it out again and again. It's not been published.
> > I've never received any Reviewers' Comments.
>
> Figures.......

The ms. has been Publshed in book form in Spain, by Pedro Marijuan, _El
Cerebro Dual, 1997 (with my permission, and zero "interference" from
me).

> > If you've an interest in why it's been so, perhaps you'll take it up
> > with the folks who make Editorial Decisions. From the beginning, no one
> > has discussed such with me... not Editors, not Writers, not the Mail
> > Room Clerks. AoK's stuff has never received a single word of Criticism.
>
> It has never received any attention except your own.
>
> > I "gave-up" on the wastefulness of submitting AoK when what had been
> > raucous denigration on the parts of folks who'd not even read AoK,
> > transformed into universal Silence, which never-the-less, Spoke volumes.
>
> Right, the silence spoke volumes. But again, your understanding of this
> is lacking.

Science does not "move away from" Responsibility inherent in work placed
at its feet. Something other-than Science does such. I will continue to
work while I wait for Science.

> > Yuo know, I Understand what's transpired... the Understanding of what's
> > transpired is wtitten in AoK, as is the Understanding of what to do with
> > mis-takes.
> >
> > But the Understanding has still not been communicated to those on whose
> > behalves the work was done, who Suffer Greatly... not has it been made
> > available to the Children.
> >
> > So I remain Obligated.
> >

> > > (Btw, my teacher in elementary school always told me not to 'quote' (!)
> > > every word. It gives the impression you can't think of a more suitable
> > > one.
> >
> > I do what I do in an effort to communicate to folks that the Familiar
> > symbols that they read in my posts need Unfmiliar consideration...
>
> Maybe you should read my comment on that again. You made my point.

"Unfamiliarity" is no "stumbling-block" for nervous systems... it's only
such for nervous systems that've bought-into Blindness. I Guard Free
Will.

> > Waste gives me Sorrow, and I tend not to do stuff enduringly if it's
> > wasteful to do so. The "symbology" is not.
>
> AoK is.

The stuff of Ap6 is reserved for the in-person presentation, but if
you've read AoK, please select something, other than Ap6, from it that
you want discussed.

> > > But then: =Underlining=, "quoting" and Putting-Everything-in-Capitals probably makes you feel more secure about the nonsense you write.)

I stand on what I've posted.

> > Now, earn the criticism you've already heaped up... show me one thing in
> > all of Pharmacology that Contradicts what's been in AoK for 10 years.
>
> > ken collins
>
> As a scientist who abides by the mores of science, I will not even
> attempt to do so.

Look-and-See, in the name of nothing more than notions of "the way
things are supposed to be", "mores" have Ravaged Humanity... PTOFA.

K. P. Collins