Off-topic posts (was Re: So-long...)

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Mon Dec 14 09:34:02 EST 1998

G'd Eye, Night,

I Agree with you.

In my "Heart", though, I See that the Sorrowful-Stuff in what you post
is that what you post has been "true" through folks' Free Wills, not
because there's anything in Human nervous systems that "Requires" it to
be as you noted it has, in fact, been.

The New-Day is Dawning, when Humanity's collective Victimhood, which
you've well-noted, will decrease... Joyfully.

Cheers, ken collins