Do biomolecules have a collective form of "consciousness"? Ross Tessien answers!

patanie at my-dejanews.com patanie at my-dejanews.com
Mon Dec 14 05:53:42 EST 1998

Date: Dimanche, 12 Dec 1998 11:24:02 -0800
A l'intention de: "Claude Rifat" <patanie at my-dejanews.com
From: Ross Tessien <Tessien at oro.net>
Sujet: Re: Les biomolecules sont-elles,collectivement,
    "conscientes"?

I have thought a fair amount about the nature of cell replication, DNA,
etc.  I haven't made much of an attempt to "understand" all of the
ramifications or "rules" for the phenomena we call "life", which is in a
sense what is often referred to in the end, when one says, "self
organization".

However, I have a friend that I head out into the woods with motorcycle
riding, skiing, etc., and he is into biology and genetics.  So needless to
say, I can't monopolize the conversation all the time with atoms, and a
fair amount of thought has been put into biology, life, spirit, etc.

Here is what I know, and what I think (or a bit of it anyway ;-)

The vibrational energy of a sub atomic particle is a very fundamental sort
of aether resonance.  At the most fundamental level, you have spacetime,
and of a different most fundamental geometry, you have a spherical
resonance aka electron.  Photons are more complex in one sense, and
identical to electron in another sense.  I think that mathematicians would
say they are topologically identical, with one exception.  The geometry at
the very center of convergence, where for the electron, there is a tiny,
localized core of aether condensate like a tiny droplet of water in a fog
bank in a sense.

Each of those tones are fairly pure.  Sort of like plucking a guitar
string.  There are some overtones, but they are all tuned to the same
primary string resonance.

If you literally think of each particle as being a different note, then a
DNA molecule becomes a huge orchestra.

The assembly of a DNA molecule should be impossible.  It would not happen
if atoms moved around quantum mechanically.  It might have worked one time,
but in an instant, the next molecule that formed would have been fractally
different, and no succession of life would be possible.

If you climb into the interior of a DNA molecule during the process of
replication, what you learn is that each atom of nitrogen, carbon, hydrogen
etc., must be added to the rungs in the correct locations in order to form
the succession of billions of atoms in the correct sequence so that you get
the correct "genetic" sequence.  (Each gene is made up of a large number of
atoms organized into a specific set of configurations, whereas each rung of
the DNA strand is made up of a smaller subset of atoms.

If you climb inside, what you see is a soup of atoms to choose from.  And
if you are grabbing one atom at a time, to form the DNA molecule, you are
depleting those atoms from the soup, locally.  But if the DNAm (I am going
to drop writing "DNA molecule" each time) some how succeeds at getting
atoms no matter what.  This means, that the necessary atoms had to have
come from further away than just "right next to where the DNA strand was
forming".   This realization is IMO, extremely important.

What it means is that the DNAm can "call for" the needed atoms across
distances of greater than one atom.  And if that is possible, then there is
no limit to the distance to which the call signal can reach out, though the
strength would be reduced as the distance is increased.

Here is how that leads to self organization.  Each atom has it's own tone.
The entire DNAm IS it's own orchestra.  All of the atoms surrounding the
DNAm are their own, less well organized orchestra, with a bunch of
individual musicians like in a marching band.  The DNAm's signal is
extremely strong, and so it must be balanced out by other atoms fitting
into the acoustic nodes near by to smooth out all of that organized wave
energy.  But if there is a lack of some frequency of atom in the soup, a
net signal is NOT damped out locally, so it heads on out into the
surrounding fluid.  That in turn, leads to the necessary atoms migrating in
the direction of the DNAm.

You have probably seen the constructive and destructive interference that
is observed in the two slit experiment when one uses water waves to pass
through the two slits.  or when people try to describe phased array radar
beams.  The same sort of thing is going on above, except that it is
happening in 3 dimensions.  Rather than small 2D nodes in the slit
experiment with water, you are creating little pockets in space where the
aether is ringing louder than normal.  Individual atoms can surf those
acoustic nodes right into the DNA molecule near where there is a lack of
one kind of atom or another.

The thing that is amazing to me, is that biologists think in terms of auto
assembly or little molecular machines to assemble the components of DNA.
But they fail to take one step further back to realize that there must be a
mechanism for accomplishing that feat in spacetime itself.  Spacetime, must
have the genetic information in it.  Otherwise, you could not call atoms
into the correct locations and end up with, Biology.

If all you could do with atoms, was to attract or repel atoms that are
nearby, then life would not exist.  It is critical to understand that it is
in fact possible for a group of atoms to act like a phased array radar
beam, or like an orchestra if that is easier to understand, and then by
sending out a strong 4D beam of energy the DNAm is capable of forcing
needed atoms toward it and excess atoms away from it (that isn't really
complicated, 4D here only means 3D by dynamic, when you speak, you emit a
4D geometry of wave energy).

When you understand this, then a host of other physical phenomena begin to
make sense.  The onset of turbulence in rotating journals with a fluid
between the shaft and surrounding walls is a perfect example.  The
turbulent motion doesn't begin at just any old RPM of the shaft
(revolutions per minute).  If you rotate at a certain rate, no turbulence.
If you increase it just a tiny bit, flash, the entire fluid breaks into
turbulence.  You can cross that boundary a million times and it always
happens when the same conditions are met, but why?

the answer is, the shearing of the atoms lattice of wave communication
exceeds the light speed wave communication and the atoms trip over to the
wrong side of the acoustic nodes and are accelerated in the "wrong"
direction.  Wrong here meaning, opposite to what you would have expected.
The point that this makes is that the fluid can be thought of as a large
lattice of atoms, all interconnected by their emission and absorption of
waves.  Everything is normally timed just perfectly.  But forcing the atoms
to rotate, is forcing them to "circularly accelerate", and acceleration
puts the wave interaction exchanges out of phase a little bit.  The greater
the acceleration, the greater the out of phase situation.

finally, a few of the atoms miss their "laminar flow" next nodes and are
accelerated in just the opposite direction.  They fail to follow the
circular path, and head outward along a tangential sort of trajectory by
skipping beats.  This is difficult to explain and getting off topic so I am
going to end here.  But you can remember this because it is the technique
that is going to allow me to build flying saucers one day soon I hope.

Someone will get it within a decade I would wager.  NASA is already
experimenting, but they don't have a clue what to do.  No one understands
the nature of matter at this level, so they try a bunch of silly things.
Now and then, they stumble onto a good approach and headway is made as they
try to sort out what was different.

Later, Ross