What is the mind?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Mon Dec 14 11:41:14 EST 1998

Stephen Paul King wrote:

> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
>
> >I took a look at the "Chu space" stuff, and have found that its entire
> >focus [concurrent processing] was Reified within my own self-published
> >work as of 1980. K. P. Collins
>
>         Where can I read your work?

Other than a self-executing hypertext "book", "On the Automation of
Knowing within Central Nervous Systems" (AoK), that runs in the
DOS/Windows environment, and which I can send you via email if you want
to receive it (354k), I've only discussed my work in other
not-formally-published ways. I have archives of everything, letters,
docs, online discussions, etc. but these materials are just a collection
of the little-snippets that constitute the whole.

AoK is written from the perspective of Neuroscience, but the theory
discussed in it is much-more general than the stuff of that perspective.

I've been trying to win the opportunity to devote myself to doing the
work necessary to "formalize" things. Complete-devotion "time" is a
necessity because, although the cross-correlation already exists in the
prior "discussions", there's a lot that needs to be rigorously
cross-correlated within a =single= document so as to facilitate folks'
reading and comprehension.

I want only to do this work.

Until then, can you (or anyone else) tell me whether I am free to
circulate the "raw" stuff that includes msgs posted by others? ken
collins