Do biomolecules have a collective form of "consciousness"? Ross Tessien answers!

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Mon Dec 14 11:05:02 EST 1998

You are, with the following exceptions, Correct. Good for you, Claude!

1. The resononance-driving dynamics is Active, and occurs as an Exact,
Deterministic function of the energy flow that is what's described by
2nd Thermo (wdb2t).

2. the "4-D" stuff is "just" 3-D (which I think you've noted... if so,
please disregard this "exception")... what's been referred to as "time"
is "just" the one-way flow of energy, that is wdb2t, within the larger
energy-flow dynamics. And this can be represented, sufficiently, by
"instantaneous" energy gradients... if one wants to See "time", one just
takes successive "pictures" of the energy-flow gradients... you can
"drop your 'picture' to the floor", but such doesn't change their
information-content... wdb2t orders everything, Deterministically, and
you can re-establish the Unique Physically-Real Order with recourse to
nothing more than the one-way flow of energy from order to disorder that
is wdb2t... as your Countryman, Nicolas Carnot, pointed out to us.

Good for you, Claude.

Good for all of us, through you, too.

K. P. Collins (ken)