I'm looking for Kainate.

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Tue Dec 15 00:41:11 EST 1998

BTW, if anyone "wonders", I replied to the poster be-cause one of the
Challenges my work received (the best, and the longest such Challenge)
was expressly with respect to the excito-toxicity of kanic acid... NDT
Passed the test with flying colors.

I found the poster's comments "interesting" because I found it
"strange", according to the poster, that kaini acid "was no longer
available". That's all. K. P. COllins