What is the mind?

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Tue Dec 15 17:51:43 EST 1998

Hmmmm... I'm just starting to read in bionet.neuroscience this night...
seems that those on the "side" of "the way thing've been" are a bit
"Concerned" about the possibility that I'll make NDT's archival stuff
available to folks. This's "interesting".

In my case, since folks were in public-discussion with me, I have not
only the Right, but the Obligation, to post their msgs if I post my own
msgs. To do otherwise would be to allow folks to be exposed to
imaganery-wondering... and, since I Know how much such Imagined stuff
can Cut, I also Understand that the =only= way to Protect folks from
such is to post the entire context.

Not wanting to is the main reason why I've been begging for an in-person
presentation opportunity... since such hasn't happened, when, with
Certainty if Science was the Paramount consideration, seems that those
on the "side" of "the way thing've been" are a bit "Concerned" about
that possibility, "two".

"BLOXY"... don't let the those who "jump" your posts (=including me=
(Sorry)) get you down. ken collins