Off-topic posts (was Re: So-long...)

Sir Knowitall spamdecoy.only.real.address.is.fellin at one.net.au
Mon Dec 14 23:23:26 EST 1998

I might (or might not) try to please you by sourcing the date and name of
the article and publication I based my example on. Meanwhile it is about
amorphous silicon crystals. At the time the experts said to this inventor
that it could not (according to relevant theories) be used to convert
sunlight into electricity.

There are quite a few examples of such clashes of minds.

But, as you probably realise, what I was getting at in the first place was
intolerant and tunnelvisioned attitudes, not seeing the forest for all the
trees, and so forth.

And in all of this I include a warning to myself as well, not the least! ;-)

Regard,

Peter Fellin