I'm looking for Kainate.

ÌÁÖ¿µ jooyong at HYMAIL.HANYANG.AC.KR
Tue Dec 15 19:56:48 EST 1998

Kainate is using to induce seizure in laboratory animals in many lab.
Many papers in rescent jourals show that it is a good materials for
seizure-inducing agent.
Neverthless, it is wonder that kainate-kainic acid- is not available now.
I ordered kainate or kainic acid from different catalogues(eg. Sigma,
Aldrich, ICN, TOCRIS, RBI, Fluka etc.), but they replied that it is not
available. Sigma and Fluka co. said that they don't produced now.
Nobody tell me the reason why they don't make it and it's not available
now.
I want some help from anybody.
Thanks...