What is the mind?

Jim Balter jqb at sandpiper.net
Tue Dec 15 21:30:48 EST 1998

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:

> CLARIFICATION:
>
> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > they'll see that I've expended great efforts to Guard Free Will. It's
> > > not for me to decide what folks'll do with the understanding. It's for
> > > me to get the understanding Communicated to those on whose behalves the
> > > work was done.
>
> I Will-Stand =Against= Anyone who Attemps to Usurp what's in the
> Understanding on behalf of those who Suffer-Greatly.
>
> There is =No One= who has any "right" to "Do" Such.
>
> The Children =Must= come =First=. K. P. Collins

I'm having a lot of trouble following this; what do all those dashes
and capital letters and quote marks mean?  (Maybe if I understand that,
I will be able to understand whether these are actual meaningful
sentences or just stochastic word strings.)

And does this have anything to do with any of the newsgroups to which
it is being posted?

--
<J Q B>