Fwd:Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the Central

jwill at pacbell.net jwill at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 16 18:40:40 EST 1998

In article <3676F04C.278C5925 at pop3.concentric.net>,
  kkollins at concentric.net wrote:
> Allen L. Barker wrote:
>
> > [...]
>
> > "Non-lethal" weapons in the hands of barbarians are torture implements.
>
> > [...]
>
> I Agree... it's "just" that they're a bit better than Murder. ken
> collins

Much better.  Just issue battery-operated soldering irons to the
troops.  Their instructions:  Catch one of them, burn the
heck out of him, THEN let him die of "natural" causes.  Saves
lead.

Also, making pain the goal of war is SO humanizing!  It shows
we respect human life (so long as it's in shackles).