Fwd:Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the Central

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Thu Dec 17 00:56:26 EST 1998

BTW, "two", the way this thread has been "split-in-'two'", one part,
having no buzz words, in which I've been participating, and another
part, loaded with buzz words, in which I'm not participating.

Never-the-less, anyone who does a search on Newsgroup stuff on
"non-lethal weapons" will get my posts thrown in with the other posts,
and it'll appear to them that I'm "participating" in the "kooky"
discussion.

=Wake-Up=, Folks! Orchestrated Falsehood... right before your eyes...
please =Open= them. ken collins

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net wrote:

> BTW, I don't know what the other posters are talking about, but if
> anyone "wonders", =I'm= talking about the old-fashioned kind of
> "non-lethal" Weapons... Orchestrated-Falsehood.
>
> There's nothing so-routinely so-Devastatingly-Deadly. Sucks the Life
> right out of the world... leaving only "Life". K. P. Collins

[...]