Fwd:Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the Central

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Wed Dec 16 20:08:59 EST 1998

I Agree with your Satire, which is Appropriate.

(For myself, I'm most-often Happy to have what's left of my Life, even
though it's mostly-mourning-, and forever-arduous, stuff... even though
my own Children will never be born, "I've" many Children... there's Joy
in working to "make the world a better place for the[ m...]".) ken
collins