Fwd:Re: Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the Central

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Thu Dec 17 00:08:29 EST 1998

Not only do I Agree, with all my "Heart", to what you say... I've done a
=Detailed= Analysis of how "non-lethal" weapons have been used to
Dictate events large and small.

One of the main targets of such has, in fact, been Journalism, as a
whole.

Use of "non-lethal" weapons leave "Life", but they don't allow Life.

I'm Happy to, =at least=, have "Life" left within me. (I'm deliberately
"treading-gently", here... if no one will meet with me in-person, I
Must.) ken collins