Non-lethal weapons acting via external manipulation of the CNS

kkollins at pop3.concentric.net kkollins at pop3.concentric.net
Thu Dec 17 18:07:24 EST 1998

I stand on what I've posted.

Today, I Analyzed further... although "these thread" is superficially
"Trivial", I've Analyzed the Same-"Trivial"-Stuff for years... I
Understand that, very-few others will Understand, and that I'll get the
worst of it, but what does that have to do with respect to one's
Obligation to Truth?

But let me, again, Clarify my position with "respect" to the stuff of
"these thread"... all I've addressed is Orchestrated-Falsehood... these
"ideas" about "electronic mind-control", etc. are "just" a tiny
Dis-informational part of the overall Orchestrated-Falsehood. "These
thread" is a Predator, Preying upon folks' Exceedingly-Delicate
jusr-beginning-to-Understand stuff... it's the same Mean-Spirited stuff
that the school-yard Bully resorts to when he wants to Intimidate other
Children into "compliance" out of their "fear" of being "perceived" as
"un-cool". That the present matter is hardly any more "sophistocated",
has nothing to do with its actual Effectiveness... =Look= at "these
thread"... it's =nothing= than a "tuniing-precision void" planted in our
midst, and in the midst of my efforts to communicate NDT's
Understanding... it's a "damned if I do and damned if I don't" thing...
the only thing that the posters've not taken into consideration is, that
folks do Attend to what they're doing, folks'll, gradually, See the
Mean-Spiritedness inherent... and, in such, the posters
Give-Themselves-Up.

Jesus Taught with respect to such (paraphrase)... "folks who save their
lives will lose lose them." (That is, folks who endeavor to manipulate
others to ward their own ends, will be discovered, and the "measure with
which they've measured will be measured back to them".)

The Non-Elected "folks" who're behind "Trivialities" like "these
thread", and other, non-trivial stuff that's, never-the-less, in the
same "Vain", are At-War, not with Iraq, but with Folks'
coming-to-Understand... they Wage-War upon This Nation's People. K. P.
Collins