Off-topic posts (was Re: So-long...)

Terry Smith terrys at gastro.apana.org.au
Fri Dec 18 00:53:52 EST 1998

> From: "John" <johnhkm at logicworld.com.au>
> Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:17:53 +1000

> In the ongoing battle with Ken and neuroscience community, what is
> interesting to note is that initially everyone treated him with due
> respect, then challenged him, and now for the most part are engaging
> in abuse. They may claim they are doing this for the 'public good'

Don't set up straw-men, John. No-one has made that claim. As you say, we
initially gave him respect, saw what he had to say, then reached the
conclusion that we are dealing with a genuine net-kook.

The abuse is one attempt to make the prolix self-deluded megalomaniac find
somewhere where his amusement value might be appreciated.

Terry
--
In useable networks, Microsoft is a client, not a server.