On the line or over the line?

Richard Norman rsnorman at mw.mediaone.net
Fri Dec 18 08:09:03 EST 1998

I, too, was about to post a query about the "largest number of
consecutive postings by a single individual on a single subject".
Perhaps we should go back to the days of the aspartame
crew!

To K Kollins -- you are entitled to your opinions, but you really
only get one shot at any topic.  If you are so prone to revising
and adding on and appending, why don't you simply keep quiet
until you think out just what your position really is. Then edit it for
brevity and clarity of thought, and post exactly once.  Your
current behavior is an abuse of the system of free exchange of
ideas and information.