Mechanisms of Grandiosity

Marco Hoeksma m.r.hoeksma at
Fri Dec 18 03:54:25 EST 1998

Uhhmm, I checked through his thread (which is still very appropriately
called 'off topic posts') and it seems like he had a computer virus of
some sort, but Ken interpreted it as someone breaking into his computer.
Also, he mentions his phone being tapped and his creditcard transactions
being monitored. I think (or should I speak in Ken's terms and say 'It
stands Rigorously Verified') that Ken has a serious mental health
problem. No need to argue with him; he will all see it as being part of
a plan. Maybe some lithium will help though.