On the line or over the line?

F. Frank LeFever flefever at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 17 23:38:09 EST 1998

Of the 12 headings my browser pulled up this evening, 9 were by
kkollins--including this one the fifth in an un-interrupted string.  I
realize the fellow is having a hard time maintaining his self-image,
but must he do it in a public space, crowding out other members of the
newsgroup?  Would this document sufficient abuse (given that this is
NOT an unreprsentative sample of his behavior) for his internet service
provider to take action?  Less dramatic than the Desert Fox operation
and stock market fluctuations, but simple and to the point?

Do others in the newsgroup see a problem here?  Do others see a
solution?

In <3679CAEA.CFA16279 at pop3.concentric.net> kkollins at pop3.concentric.net